axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mooney, Daniel" <Daniel.Moo...@ca.com>
Subject FW: Apache HTTP Server/Tomcat with axis2/c
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:36:53 GMT

axis-dev,

I have ported libxml2-2.6.27 and axis2c-src-0.96 to USS on z/OS.
I have also ported and successfully tested the simple_axis2_server with
the samples/client executables and samples/server shared objects.
I would like to donate these changes to the apache development team and
have them become part of the axis2/c project.

We currently have Servlet version 2.4 of Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 running
with axis2 version 1.2 engine.

Next, I would like to get the axis2/c engine running under Apache Tomcat
and the Apache HTTP Server on USS z/OS.
Is anyone at apache working on this or is this uncharted waters?

Dan