axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JAXWS, Axis2 1.3, and RC2 on 7/13
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 02:23:28 GMT
Not sure if this is related but in Geronimo trunk is generally
working towards some goal and eventually get's there (like where
we're almost at with 2.0 w00t being fully compliant).

I know in G there are a number of things people want to work on for
2.1 that will be destabilizing and as sich trunk (at least for us)
many not be stable or safe as new development will be going on.

Sounds like this is what Rich was assuming.  Dims, sounds like trunk
is going to be meandering on in 1.3.x somewhat stable mode?