axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Xinjun Chen" <xjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [AXIOM] Undeclare default namespace
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:33:17 GMT
Hi Axis2 Developers,

Is it possible to undeclare a default namespace from an OMElement in AXIOM?
I tried several ways but failed to undeclare a default namespace. Could
anyone point me a way out?
Thanks.

Regards,
Xinjun

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Xinjun Chen <xjchen001@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 19, 2007 12:54 PM
Subject: [AXIOM] Undeclare default namespace
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi,

I have some problem undeclaring the default namespace in an OMElement.
I have tried the following three ways but all failed. The default namespace
is still in the OMElement.

#1:
        OMElement reqElement = ....;
        reqElement.declareDefaultNamespace("");

#2:
        OMElement reqElement = ....;
        reqElement.declareNamespace("", "");

#3:
        OMElement reqElement = ....;
        OMFactory omFactory = reqElement.getOMFactory();
        OMNamespace ns = omFactory.createOMNamespace("", "");
        reqElement.declareNamespace(ns);

Could anyone point me out what I can do to undeclare the default namespace
in AXIOM? Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Xinjun