axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Secure + Reliable with SMTP issue
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:34:08 GMT
hi,

I did some integration tests using Rampart, Sandesha and Addressing. for
both http and smtp transports.
All those senarios successed with the latest Axis2 and Sandesha builds with
the attached Axis2.xml and Sandesha module.xml. (Chamikara helped me a lot
in doing this.)
Same tests successed with an .Net service using http transport as well.

Therefore I belive this phase order is the most correct one to use with full
stack.

Here we have used a new phase called
<phase name="SandeshaGlobalHandlerPhase" />
to support sandesha. So shall we put this phase as well?

When considering this senario a suggestion at sometime to let modules to
define there own phases came to my mind. As I remember Glen has made this
proposal,  I put a +1 and deepal had put a -1.
If that feature was there we would have solve this problem without changing
the axis2 xml file and letting modules to define their own phases and place
them using phase rules.

So as I can see this would be a nice to have a feature in Axis2
1.4(obviously not for Axis2
1.3).

thanks,
Amila.