axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 branch created
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:13:20 GMT
Hi Devs,

I created a branch [1] for Axis2 1.3 release since we are too close to
the release. So please do not do ant major changes to do the branch if
you find any issues with the code base then please create a JIRA and
attach the patch then I will review that and apply. If you do so only we
can make sure that the branch is in stable state to do the release. In
the meantime if you do any changes to branch then PLEASE do the changes
to trunk immediately as well.

Creating a branch does not mean we can change the trunk as we wish,
please be patient until we finish the release if you want to do a major
changes to trunk. Specially please do not do any major changes to kernel
, addressing , java2wsdl , adb , adb-codegen , codegen modules.

[1] : https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_3/

Thanks
Deepal