axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] 1.3 RC1 - Zero blockers as of this moment
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:31:49 GMT
Hi Dims and all,

I am planing to upload Axis2 1.3 RC1 today , and that will be created
using Snapshot versions of Axiom , Neethi and XMLSchema. I will not
create a new branch for the this release candidate so please avoid doing
major changes to trunk and that includes.
- Any API changes
- Any configuration changes
- No any feature additions
- No any dependency version number changes.
- Any kind of critical changes

And  we are allowed to do following,
- document changes
- build script updates