axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject [axis2] Reformat pass
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:21:53 GMT

So we discussed the team using the IDEA reformatting template to clean
and sanitize all the code immediately before each release.  There were a
bunch of +1s, but IIRC also at least one person with concerns.

Shall we do this before 1.3?  I can post a diff if people would like to
see the extent of the changes.  In theory, there should be no changes
for a lot of the code since we did this back a few months ago - the
changes would just be in new code introduced after the last reformat
that doesn't match the style guidelines.

Thoughts?

--Glen