axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "George Stanchev" <Gstanc...@serena.com>
Subject RepositoryListner.getLocation
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:10:01 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to load and use axis2 via JNI and in this case we have the
system class loader to be the thread context loader.

That causes problems when loading modules due to the following code in

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListner.getLocation()

Class clazz = Loader.loadClass("org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine");
java.net.URL url =
clazz.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation();

If loaded by the system classloader, the class does not have a
protection domain
assoiciated with it and the code throws NPE.

Is this fixed in 1.3 RC2 or I need to open a JIRA?

Thanks!

George Stanchev

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact