axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Gertjan van Oosten <gert...@West.NL>
Subject How to provide own WSDL?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:33:07 GMT
I've set up a webapp following Dims' tutorial at:
  http://wso2.org/library/90

I want to return my own WSDL from the service by setting
  <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
but where do I need to put the WSDL file (and the schemata it includes)?

I tried the obvious places but I get either the standard reply[*]
or zero-length content.

[*] <error><description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service</description><reason>If
you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then please +set useOriginalwsdl as
false in your services.xml</reason></error>

Regards,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, gertjan@West.NL, West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600