axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shmuel Weiss" <swe...@cablematrix.com>
Subject RE: AXIS2 - Check Validity of Connection and Stub Object
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 05:32:03 GMT
How Can I check the validity of a previous Binding object (stub) ?

I am using options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT,
Boolean.TRUE);
and when the Server side is closing the current binding is not valid, does
it reopen a new socket automatically ?

thanks.

  _____

From: Saminda Abeyruwan [mailto:samindaa@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:46 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; sweiss@cablematrix.com
Subject: Re: AXIS2 - Reuse of HttpClient for further Soap Request -
KeepAlive mode for HighPerformance

HI,

To reuse the connection,

options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, Boolean.TRUE);

set the prior in your client, thus, the successive request will use the same
HttpClient.

Thank you

Saminda

On 6/28/07, Shmuel Weiss <sweiss@cablematrix.com> wrote:

Hi, I am trying to find a way to send many Soap requests in same HttpClient,
without closing the connection each time.

It seems to be at line:

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender : line 288:

sender = new HTTPSender();

Can we create it one time and reuse it??

Thanks.

Sam.

--
Saminda Abeyruwan