axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] missing artifact from maven2 conversion
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:00:57 GMT
my choice #2 - a hack. I tried addint the following in soap monitor pom.xml

            <plugin>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>jar</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <basedir>${pom.basedir}/target/classes</basedir>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

works great! only problem is it has all the META-INF/module.xml and
other unnecessary stuff which will caus problems. So Robert, can you
please try using a maven-ant-plugin and use the ant jar task to build
a jar with just the minimal classes needed in it? Then we'd have to
integrate it into the distrribution.

thanks,
dims