axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From ruchira <ruchira.sha...@ecanarys.com>
Subject Re: ERROR org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:03:56 GMT

Hi Deepal ,
  Actually rDatasource is created before and stub of this webservice is
using in many place.
Now we reuire to create one webservice for system n tracking purpose.n this
system webservise is going to imple ment in axis2 because we want asycronous
webservice.
Thats y we r having two type of stub......is there any solution..........

it is just like image which i am sending please see once

So is there any possibility for this situation.Because if we migrate
Rdatasource in axis2.1.2,then it will take long time to impact because this
Rdatasource is using in many place.
thanks ruchira