axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client side Proxy configuration
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:24:44 GMT
Hi Saminda;

1. We agee it is best to support Proxy property from
ConfigurationContext (contxt hierachy) as well as transport Sender.
That way it can be set via client API.
2. supporting proxy via System properties is nice feature to have

Changing proxy parameter format might arouse backword compatibility
issues.  May be we should support both URL and old formats.

Thanks
Srinath