axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:58:42 GMT
Try googling on this error, as lots of people have had this problem. Hint:
You have conflicting jars probably.

I'd probably try a brute force way of solving this. First, I'd try to find
out where in WLS this class is being loaded via:

InputSource.getClass().getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation());

Then I'd put the jar from the hibernate distro that has InputSource in a
higher classloader location - maybe even the JDK - to see if that fixes it.
WLS probably has the equivalent of websphere's App Extensions directory, so
it may be your problem jar needs to go to whereever that may be on WLS. Try
the WLS forums too.

Another hint: Try searching the axis2 archives. I noticed that a few people
within the last week have had this problem. If you do find a solution, post
it here and perhaps we'll document it.

HTH,
Robert

On 6/26/07, Dinesh Ghutake < dghutake@cscinfo.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi Robert,
>
> I could able to figure out little bit.
>
> I tried to deploy a webservice where I haven't included Hibernate jar.
>
> That service got deployed successfully.
>
> But the webservice which has hibernate jar included and configuration
> related to hibernate.
>
> I am getting following Exception there.
>
> I am using Hinernate 3.2 .
>
> Could you please help me out to figure it out what the problem is?
>
>
>
> Many Thanks in advance
>
>
>
> Dinesh Ghutake
>
>
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: An unexpected
> except
>
> ion has occured while starting up.  Startup failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:458)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         ... 14 more
>
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: An unexpected exception has occured
> while
>
>  starting up.  Startup failing!
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:25)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         ... 15 more
>
> Caused by: com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.RegistrationException:
> SessionFactory crea
>
> tion failed [key = 'OMS_SESSION_FACTORY', resource
> 'com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cf
>
> g.xml']
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:76)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         ... 16 more* *
>
> *Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates
> loader*
>
> * constraints*
>
> *        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)*
>
> *        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)*
>
> *        at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig*
>
> *uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)*
>
> *        ... 17 more*
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* Dinesh Ghutake [mailto:dghutake@cscinfo.com]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:31 PM
> *To:* axis-dev@ws.apache.org
> *Subject:* RE: [Axis2]
>
>
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for your quick response.
>
> I have created weblogic.xml at C:\axis2war\WEB-INF level and added
> following element.
>
> <weblogic-web-app>
>
>  <container-descriptor>
>
>     <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
>
>   </container-descriptor>
>
> </weblogic-web-app>
>
>
>
> Since I have .arr file not ear file. Therefore I didn't created
> weblogic-application.xml file.
>
> Do I need to create this file? Where should we keep this file. This is EAR
> application file.
>
> DO I need to do this or some other configuration in my Weblogic domain?
>
>
>
> Xerces, StAX API, Woodstox are there in lib folder.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* robert lazarski [mailto:robertlazarski@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:20 PM
> *To:* axis-dev@ws.apache.org
> *Subject:* Re: [Axis2]
>
>
>
> Does this help?
>
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/app_server.html
>
> Robert
>
> On 6/26/07, *Dinesh Ghutake* <dghutake@cscinfo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,
>
> I am developing web services application ,
>
> I deployed *axis2war.war* on *weblogic9.2*
>
> That deployment was successful.
>
> When I tried to copy my *websericeapp.arr* file to the services folder
> C:\axis2war\WEB-INF\services. I got this error on weblogic console.
>
> If anybody has any idea it would be great help.
>
>
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
>
>
>
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration configure
>
> INFO: configuring from resource: com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cfg.xml
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM org.hibernate.cfg.ConfigurationgetConfigurationInputStr
>
> eam
>
> INFO: Configuration resource: com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cfg.xml
>
> *java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates loader
> constraint*
>
> *s*
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:98)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServic
>
> eGroup(ArchiveReader.java:106)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(
> ServiceDeployer.ja
>
> va:79)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy
> (DeploymentEngin
>
> e.java:582)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update
> (WSInfoL
>
> ist.java:201)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update
> (RepositoryListe
>
> ner.java:271)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:189)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:265)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(S
>
> chedulerTask.java:61)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run
> (SchedulerTask
>
> .java:68)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.ru
>
> n(Scheduler.java:76)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCyclestartUp
>
> SEVERE: An unexpected exception has occured while starting up.  Startup
> failing!
>
>
>
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.RegistrationException: SessionFactory creation
> failed
>
>  [key = 'OMS_SESSION_FACTORY', resource
> 'com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cfg.xml']
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:76)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:98)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServic
>
> eGroup(ArchiveReader.java:106)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(
> ServiceDeployer.ja
>
> va:79)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy
> (DeploymentEngin
>
> e.java:582)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update
> (WSInfoL
>
> ist.java:201)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update
> (RepositoryListe
>
> ner.java:271)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:189)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:265)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(S
>
> chedulerTask.java:61)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run
> (SchedulerTask
>
> .java:68)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.ru
>
> n(Scheduler.java:76)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
> Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates
> loader
>
>  constraints
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)
>
>         ... 17 more
>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
> Modules w
>
> ith an error of An unexpected exception has occured while starting up.
> Startup
>
> failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:147)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(
> ServiceDeployer.ja
>
> va:79)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy
> (DeploymentEngin
>
> e.java:582)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update
> (WSInfoL
>
> ist.java:201)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update
> (RepositoryListe
>
> ner.java:271)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:189)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:265)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(S
>
> chedulerTask.java:61)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run
> (SchedulerTask
>
> .java:68)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.ru
>
> n(Scheduler.java:76)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
> Operation
>
> s Modules with an error of An unexpected exception has occured while
> starting up
>
> .  Startup failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:103)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServic
>
> eGroup(ArchiveReader.java:106)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>
>         ... 11 more
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
> Operation
>
> s Modules with an error of An unexpected exception has occured while
> starting up
>
> .  Startup failing!
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:381)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:98)
>
>         ... 13 more
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: An unexpected
> except
>
> ion has occured while starting up.  Startup failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:458)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         ... 14 more
>
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: An unexpected exception has occured
> while
>
>  starting up.  Startup failing!
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:25)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         ... 15 more
>
> Caused by: com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.RegistrationException:
> SessionFactory crea
>
> tion failed [key = 'OMS_SESSION_FACTORY', resource
> 'com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cf
>
> g.xml']
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:76)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         ... 16 more
>
> Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates
> loader
>
>  constraints
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)
>
>         ... 17 more
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>
> SEVERE: The OrderManagementService.aar service, which is not valid, caused
> Proce
>
> ssing Operations Modules with an error of An unexpected exception has
> occured wh
>
> ile starting up.  Startup failing!
>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
> Modules w
>
> ith an error of An unexpect
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Dinesh Ghutake
>
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message