axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:20:14 GMT
Does this help?

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/app_server.html

Robert

On 6/26/07, Dinesh Ghutake <dghutake@cscinfo.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi ,
>
> I am developing web services application ,
>
> I deployed *axis2war.war* on *weblogic9.2*
>
> That deployment was successful.
>
> When I tried to copy my *websericeapp.arr* file to the services folder
> C:\axis2war\WEB-INF\services. I got this error on weblogic console.
>
> If anybody has any idea it would be great help.
>
>
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
>
>
>
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration configure
>
> INFO: configuring from resource: com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cfg.xml
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM org.hibernate.cfg.ConfigurationgetConfigurationInputStr
>
> eam
>
> INFO: Configuration resource: com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cfg.xml
>
> *java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates loader
> constraint*
>
> *s*
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:98)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServic
>
> eGroup(ArchiveReader.java:106)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(
> ServiceDeployer.ja
>
> va:79)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy
> (DeploymentEngin
>
> e.java:582)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update
> (WSInfoL
>
> ist.java:201)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update
> (RepositoryListe
>
> ner.java:271)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:189)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:265)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(S
>
> chedulerTask.java:61)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run
> (SchedulerTask
>
> .java:68)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.ru
>
> n(Scheduler.java:76)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCyclestartUp
>
> SEVERE: An unexpected exception has occured while starting up.  Startup
> failing!
>
>
>
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.RegistrationException: SessionFactory creation
> failed
>
>  [key = 'OMS_SESSION_FACTORY', resource
> 'com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cfg.xml']
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:76)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:98)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServic
>
> eGroup(ArchiveReader.java:106)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(
> ServiceDeployer.ja
>
> va:79)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy
> (DeploymentEngin
>
> e.java:582)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update
> (WSInfoL
>
> ist.java:201)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update
> (RepositoryListe
>
> ner.java:271)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:189)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:265)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(S
>
> chedulerTask.java:61)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run
> (SchedulerTask
>
> .java:68)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.ru
>
> n(Scheduler.java:76)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
> Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates
> loader
>
>  constraints
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)
>
>         ... 17 more
>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
> Modules w
>
> ith an error of An unexpected exception has occured while starting up.
> Startup
>
> failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:147)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(
> ServiceDeployer.ja
>
> va:79)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy
> (DeploymentEngin
>
> e.java:582)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update
> (WSInfoL
>
> ist.java:201)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update
> (RepositoryListe
>
> ner.java:271)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:189)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener
> (Reposito
>
> ryListener.java:265)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(S
>
> chedulerTask.java:61)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run
> (SchedulerTask
>
> .java:68)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.ru
>
> n(Scheduler.java:76)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>
>         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
> Operation
>
> s Modules with an error of An unexpected exception has occured while
> starting up
>
> .  Startup failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:103)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServic
>
> eGroup(ArchiveReader.java:106)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServ
>
> iceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:140)
>
>         ... 11 more
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
> Operation
>
> s Modules with an error of An unexpected exception has occured while
> starting up
>
> .  Startup failing!
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:381)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(
>
> ServiceGroupBuilder.java:98)
>
>         ... 13 more
>
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: An unexpected
> except
>
> ion has occured while starting up.  Startup failing!
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:458)
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService
> (ServiceBui
>
> lder.java:176)
>
>         ... 14 more
>
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: An unexpected exception has occured
> while
>
>  starting up.  Startup failing!
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:25)
>
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.loadServiceLifeCycleClass(
>
> ServiceBuilder.java:454)
>
>         ... 15 more
>
> Caused by: com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.RegistrationException:
> SessionFactory crea
>
> tion failed [key = 'OMS_SESSION_FACTORY', resource
> 'com/cscinfo/oms/hibernate.cf
>
> g.xml']
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:76)
>
>         at com.cscinfo.webservice.OMS_ServiceLifeCycle.startUp
> (OMS_ServiceLifeCy
>
> cle.java:18)
>
>         ... 16 more
>
> Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates
> loader
>
>  constraints
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java
> :1366)
>
>         at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java
> :1310)
>
>         at
> com.cscinfo.util.hibernate.HibernateUtil.registerSessionFactoryConfig
>
> uration(HibernateUtil.java:70)
>
>         ... 17 more
>
> Jun 21, 2007 1:18:51 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer deploy
>
> SEVERE: The OrderManagementService.aar service, which is not valid, caused
> Proce
>
> ssing Operations Modules with an error of An unexpected exception has
> occured wh
>
> ile starting up.  Startup failing!
>
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing Operations
> Modules w
>
> ith an error of An unexpect
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Dinesh Ghutake
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message