axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] [VOTE][PROPOSAL] ServiceLifecycle interface vs. introspecting methods
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:29:56 GMT
How about this.

We preserve the service impl class as it is, and allow ppl to associate the
a ServiceLifecycle implementation with a particular service using a service
level parameter in the services.xml file;

i.e. <parameter name="service.lifecycle.class">
com.xyz.service.MyServiceLifecycle</parameter>

Now the POJOness of the service impl class is preserved, and we could also
handle lifecycle related Axis2 specific implementations outside the actual
POJO which will contain only the relevant biz logic.

Thoughts?

-- Azeez