axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] More Modules and classpaths
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 07:33:18 GMT
Deepal, I took a look at that page and my understanding of what Glen
is going to do is support modules anywhere on the classpath, not just
when they are in the same directory as the other axis2 jars.

I personally think, having read that page, that we doi't currently
support loading modules from the classpath, rather we support loading
modules from the same directory as axis2 jars on the classpath. I
think this is an important distinction and one that I'd guess has been
confusing to users (I know it surprised me just now).
David