axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <>
Subject Proposed Sandesha2 Hackathon
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:03:48 GMT

We are proposing to hold a Sandesha2 Hackathon in Fareham, England, on
July 9th and 10th. The plan is to hold it in the Lysses House Hotel,
Fareham. WSO2 will sponsor the meeting rooms and lunches for the day.
The hotel has WiFi in place and is near the centre of Fareham, a brisk
walk from the railway station.

The aims of this F2F are to discuss the architecture of Sandesha2,
understand how to improve and refactor the codebase, and also discuss
plans for supporting WSRM1.1 fully and interop around that.

Any Sandesha committer is more than welcome. The aim is to be a
working session, so please come with the intention of working hard on
the Sandesha codebase.

If you plan on attending, please reply to this note. In addition, if
you need help with the arrangements, you can contact me.

Paul Fremantle

"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform",

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: