axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client side Proxy configuration
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:11:06 GMT
Saminda

I agree its a mess right now. I like your suggestion. The other
alternative is simply to use a URL:

e.g.

<parameter name="ProxyURL"
value="http://paul:password@localhost:8080/"> which is easier to
remember.

I think in addition that by default Axis2 should also look at the
system properties - as described in 2316. Please don't forget this
option which is pretty important - especially on a client where there
may not be an editable axis2.xml (if its using the default).

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair