axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Axis2 1.3 release plan
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:50:04 GMT
I don't think we should hold 1.3 for the JAXWS stuff to get in. With all
due respect Ann you guys were asked tons of times about what's going on in
that work and there was total radio silence for several months.

I'd be happy to see a 1.3.1 or 1.4 release which includes all of these
fixes and hopefully complete JAX-WS compliance (including certification
with Geronimo).

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.