axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] security jars copied to temp during engagement
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:02:42 GMT
Hi all,
I fixed the issue during the last hackathon , with that fix all the temp
fill will be deleted when shutdown the server.  Now if you run the build
you want have any axis2 created temp files left in the hard drive.

Thanks
Deepal

Mark Badorrek wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that this is a known issue. I haven't been following it but I recall
seeing a discussion thread on this list during the last two weeks examing this concern.

> Cheers,
>
> Mark B

Thanks,
Deepal