axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Quick start guide for Axis2
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 23:42:28 GMT
I'm of two minds. The world finally seems to be slowly getting past the
"just drop Java in and make services" mantra. However, many beginners
still start that way because they literally do no work to make services.

So I don't mind leaving it but we need to make some comments about the
limitations of the approach. Maybe the quick start should also have a
simple service that processes Axiom directly too?

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.