axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Quick start guide for Axis2
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:50:24 GMT
I'm personally not convinced that this is a good approach, since it
starts users off on the wrong path. The whole POJO approach, while great
for demos, is fundamentally limited and certainly not a good approach to
use in real web services. So should it be the first thing users see?

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java