axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan for the hackathon
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:09:43 GMT
To add something, APR people have defined a set of guidelines for
versioning: http://apr.apache.org/versioning.html
Though APR is a C project, there would be somethings to take form that -
specially API compatibility with respect to version numbers. What could
be broken and what should not be broken form major, minor to patch
versions would help to keep backward compatibility that some users are
complaining about.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa