axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] More Modules and classpaths
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:45:35 GMT
Hi Glen
> Hi Amila!
>
> Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
>>     <module name="Security">
>>        <InFlow>
>>          <!-- Add Decrypt phase if not already present.  If it's
>> there -->
>>          <!-- already, just confirm that it matches these rules (
>> i.e.  -->
>>          <!-- after
>> Transport)                                         -->
>>          <phase name="Decrypt" after="Transport">
>>            <handler name="DecryptionHandler" class="..."/>
>>          </phase>
>>          <handler name="OtherHandler" class="...">
>>            <order phase="Dispatch"/>
>>          </handler>
>>        </InFlow>
>>     </module>
When we start Axis2 we had a long discussing on phase , phase rule and
there we finally decided not to allow add phases by modules. If some one
want to add a phase then he/she needs to go and add that to axis2.xml.
So please do not introduce such  features at this moment. As I think
Axis2 is a stable product and a number of applications are using Axis2.
And none of them requested such a features in the list , so as
developers we should not introduce unwanted features . I strongly
believe what we have at the moment more than enough to satisfy our goal.

So I am -1 on this proposal.

May be we can add that for Axis3 (if we are planing to do so :) )