axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject wsdl2jave -transportFormat REST
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:14:33 GMT
HI guys,
I am using REST API with data binding in Axis2. Each time i code
generate i need to go change stub to make it REST enabled. How about
putting the option for wsdl2java to generate Restful clients,
something like
-transportformat REST  --> changes apply for POST for clientside only
-transportformat json    --> changes apply for GET and POST for
clientside and (may be serverside if we still wanna add the message
formatters manually)
and of course the default
-transportformat SOAP.--> changes apply to server and client for POST
but already done:-)

Very trivial changes at least in the REST case. I am having bit of a
trouble in json de-serialization so i ll have to differ it.
I could fix it if there is no objection.
--
Chathura Herath
http://people.apache.org/~chathura/