axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Deepal Jayasinghe (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXIS2-2464) java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement value
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:56:26 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2464?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12503194
] 

Deepal Jayasinghe commented on AXIS2-2464:
------------------------------------------

Hi 
I did the following stpes and I got it working.
- deploy your service
- generate ADB client for that
- Invoke the sevrice and get the following reponse

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns:getResultsResponse xmlns:ns="http://service.soap.widget.com/xsd">
            <ns:return type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Results">
               <beginRow xmlns="http://helper.service.soap.widget.com/xsd">1</beginRow>
               <data xmlns="http://helper.service.soap.widget.com/xsd" type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Data">
                  <last>false</last>
                  <metadataArray type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.ColumnMetadata">
                     <autoIncrement>false</autoIncrement>
                     <caseSensitive>false</caseSensitive>
                     <columnClassName xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:nil="true" />
                     <columnDataType xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:nil="true" />
                     <columnDisplaySize>0</columnDisplaySize>
                     <columnName xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:nil="true" />
                     <currency>false</currency>
                     <getColumnLabel xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:nil="true" />
                     <nullable>false</nullable>
                     <precision>0</precision>
                     <readOnly>false</readOnly>
                     <scale>0</scale>
                     <searchable>false</searchable>
                     <signed>false</signed>
                     <tableName xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:nil="true"
/>
                     <virtualDatabaseName xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:nil="true" />
                     <virtualDatabaseVersion xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:nil="true" />
                  </metadataArray>
                  <rows type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Row">
                     <cells type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Cell">
                        <value>value1</value>
                     </cells>
                     <cells type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Cell">
                        <value>value2</value>
                     </cells>
                     <cells type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Cell">
                        <value type="java.lang.Integer" />
                     </cells>
                     <cells type="com.widget.soap.service.helper.Cell">
                        <value>Some really big value...</value>
                     </cells>
                  </rows>
               </data>
               <endRow xmlns="http://helper.service.soap.widget.com/xsd">3</endRow>
               <hasData xmlns="http://helper.service.soap.widget.com/xsd">false</hasData>
               <updateCount xmlns="http://helper.service.soap.widget.com/xsd">-1</updateCount>
            </ns:return>
         </ns:getResultsResponse>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>



I got the same exception and when I was debuging the code I realized that I have the wrong
jar in the class path (sjxsp-1.6.jar) , once I used the corrcet jar I got the correct reponse.
So please makr sure you have the correct jar in the class path

>  java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement value
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-2464
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2464
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: adb, client-api, codegen, databinding, wsdl
>    Affects Versions: 1.1.1
>         Environment: Windows XP
>            Reporter: Ted Jones
>            Assignee: Deepal Jayasinghe
>         Attachments: MyService.aar, MyWebservice.jar, MyWebService.wsdl, sampleMessage.txt
>
>
> Using generated WSDL from POJOs and the ADB, the client stub is generating an "java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unexpected subelement value" exception. The issue seems stem from the targetnamespace defined
in the wsdl not being used for an element within my POJO.
> Here is email thread regarding this issue:
> http://www.nabble.com/-Axix2--java.lang.RuntimeException:-Unexpected-subelement-value-t3489089.html
> My WSDL and a sample response document is attached.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message