axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Axis2 1.3 release plan
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:38:57 GMT
Ann,

I think we need to get something out for people to bang on ASAP since
there are too many changes during and after the hackathon. from
previous experience, we have cut at least 2 to 3 RC's before going
final. So let' keep the ball rolling with RC1 next week and see where
we go next.

Yes, 1.3.1/1.4 is an option too if we end up cutting 1.3 before all
the changes that are needed for Geronimo is checked in.

thanks,
dims