axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Update Java2WSDL to generate WSDL 2.0
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 20:56:41 GMT
Team,

I was reviewing Java2WSDL for something (forgot what! in the end) when
it struck me. We don't have support there to generate WSDL 2.0
documents on the command line. Doh!. Then i realized that's because we
don't use Java2OMBuilder internally in the engine/kernel. We use
AxisService2OM2 and AxisService2OM...Is cleaning up support for
Java2WSDL to generate WSDL 2.0 and key off the same 2 classes
something we should do for 1.3? Please note that this means, java2wsdl
module will be no longer standalone and will need to be built after
kernel is built.

thanks,
dims