axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping 1.2.1 (Re: [Axis2] What's next - 1.2.1 or 1.3?)
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 12:38:26 GMT
xmlbeans is broken in the 1.2 release which is a show stopper for those with
complicated schemas:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2667

While 'edit the generated code to build the envelope'  is a workaround,
that's a bit much for new axis2 users and It'd be nice to see a quick
release to fix it. I think the larger issue is our rc releases are not
getting tested, allowing things like this to slip thru. Perhaps we need
something like a 1.2 release, followed by a quick 1.2.1 , so the code
actually gets used and the issues get flushed out.

Robert