axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Clustering : use of Ack command
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 13:49:19 GMT
Hi Afkam,

A cursory browse through the code showed that there is a ack command
introduced to get acknowlegment of commands sent.
I have a few questions (I haven't gone through the code thoroughly after my
initial code drop, so bear with me if I am out of context)

1) If u don't receive acks from all nodes, do u rollback the changes?

2) Tribes provides different levels of reliability. One mode is where it
will do low level acks.
    Did u explore this alternative as well? I remember philip saying that it
was a bit slow. Philip can u please comment?

Regards,

Rajith