axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:49:32 GMT
Dims, Afkam,

Dims suggestion is good. I agree that there can be static data that comes
from configuration and doesn't need to be replicated.
So weedng them out is useful.
However having node specific data is still not a good idea IMO (even though
u can weed them out from replication using Dims idea).
One example given by Chamikara is node specific policies from sandesha
policy bean. I think u need identical policies (and other data) for replicas
in a cluster.
Afkam can u provide some examples for node specific proeprties ? (Maybe I
didn't understand your point)

Regards,

Rajith