axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:02:31 GMT
As Deepal points out, in a cluster u need an identical set of nodes.
Thats why at point Chamikara and I suggested loading all nodes from central
repo using URLBasedAxisConfigurator to ensure identical configuration.
Afkam, if there are nodes specific properties, then this application might
not be a good candiate for clustering.

As for Rampart and Sandesha, can these properties be made serializable?
Chamikara what are your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Rajith