axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Josh <gemini...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS 1.4] How to echo header parameter when AxisFault is thrown
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 19:42:46 GMT
All,

My service may receive a "batch" of service calls, each with a correlationId
in the header.  When something goes wrong, I would like to be able to echo
back the correlationId from the request header and put it in the AxisFault.

At first, I tried doing this using a Handler.  It appears however that an
AxisFault does not get processed by handlers.  Where else can I put the
logic to get the appropriate header from the request and place it in the
AxisFault?

Regards,

Josh