axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing WSDL2 styles in Axis2 codegen emitter templates
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 13:46:32 GMT
We do support all WSDL 2.0 MEPS at the moment. The WSDL 2.0 style has no
relationship to the WSDL 1.1 Styles (rpc, document), they just enforce
restrictions on how the element itself will look like. WSDL 2 has defined
three styles IRI, rpc and multipart. If you look at the spec [1] you will
see that they just gives a message to the user saying that the messages
exchange follow this general style.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#styles

Thanks,