axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Saminda Abeyruwan" <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure HTTPSSender?
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 14:57:50 GMT
Hi,

You are trying the SSL connection. Thus, you need the server's https
connectors public key first. There's nothing to do with client.jks and
server.jks coming from Rampart here.

So this is what you should have do.

First get hold of the wso2wsas.jks key store. I've seen this prior mails. As
you can see wso2wsas.jks key store is bound with https connector in server
side.

1. First create a client side key store. As follows,

 *keytool -genkey -alias client -keyalg RSA -keystore clientKeyStore*

Then,

2. You need to export the public key from wso2wsas.jks. First you need to
import the certificate.

 *keytool -import -alias wso2wsas -file wso2wsas.cer -keystore
{location}/wso2wsas.jks*

3. They export this certificate to client keystore.

 *keytool -export -alias wso2wsas -keystore clientKeyStore -rfc  -file
wso2wsas.cer*

4. Then set the prior mention properties.

HTH

Saminda