axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 01:20:07 GMT
Hi Guys,

Sorry about joining to the conversation late.
I also agree to the point that there could be Node specific properties but
dont think it's good to change the Axis2 property handling interface (this
will look bad in the non-clustered case). Expression based solution seems to
be good. +1 for that.

' "*" means (one or more characters)' looks good enough for me.

Chamikara