axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:37:00 GMT
Great idea Dims.

So under the ContextManager entry in the axis2.xml, we can specify the
patterns of the property name which have to be excluded from replication.
e.g.

<ContextManager class="
org.apache.axis2.cluster.tribes.context.TribesContextManager">
     <Replication>
              <Defaults>
                    <excludes name="foo.bar.*"/>
               </Defaults>
              <ConfigContextProperties>
                   <excludes name="my.sandesha.*"/>
              </ConfigContextProperties>
              <ServiceGroupContextProperties>
                  <excludes name="..."/>
              </ServiceGroupContextProperties>
              <ServiceContextProperties>
                  <excludes name="..."/>
             </ServiceContextProperties>
       <Replication>
</ContextManager>

So any of the context properties matching a particular property will not be
replicated.

-- Azeez