axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Using Local transport for test cases
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 19:48:29 GMT
I had a little play with the LocalTestCase class Glen committed the
other day but the local transport doesn't seem to work as expected,
specifically, if the 'server' throws an exception, the client code
receives an exception regardless of the setting of
isExceptionToBeThrownOnSOAPFault on the client Options object. Does
anyone know if this is by design, and if not, could it be fixed or at
least made optional (otherwise it won't be possible to use the local
transport for any tests)?
David