axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <smitha.ald...@wipro.com>
Subject PublishingClient
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 10:47:52 GMT

Hi
I have seen in Savan API

public static void sendPublication(org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope
publication,org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext
configurationContext,SubscriberStore store)
                            throws SavanException

But when I checked the source code I am seeing

sendPublication (OMElement publication, AxisService service) throws
SavanException

Is there anything wrong in the source code /API?

BR
Smitha Aldrin

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com