axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nencho Lupanov" <nencholupa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: TransportBinding
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 07:40:22 GMT
Hi Dimithu,

I've managed to configure jsse but now i get the following error:

     [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Unconnected s
ockets not implemented; nested exception is:
     [java]     java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not
implemented; n
ested exception is:
     [java]     org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unconnected sockets not
implemented;
 nested exception is:
     [java]     java.net.SocketException: Unconnected sockets not
implemented
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.in
voke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:227)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java
:674)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(Ou
tInAxisOperation.java:237)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute
(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive
(ServiceClie
nt.java:579)