axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nencho Lupanov" <nencholupa...@googlemail.com>
Subject TansportBinding implementation
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 12:12:38 GMT
Hi all,

As i already understood the TransportBinding is not actually protecting the
payload,
furthuremore, the approach for implementing TransportBinding should be
different(not like Symm/Assym bindings) since
this is transport level security and rampart should not encrypt the message
itself but rather leave this to the underllying app. server(e.g. Tomcat).
So, am I right? I need Tomcat configured for ssl and the client should use
 enpoint with the ssl port?

This seems not to be implemented.Whether my thoughts are right or not could
someone provide me with additional information about
the architecture should follow in the TransportBinding
implementation.Iwould like to see that working in rampart.
Thanks,
Nencho