axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r542835 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: integration/test/org/apache/axis2/integration/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/deployment/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/deployment/repository/util/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/deployment/util/
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:35:59 GMT
Hi Glen

gdaniels@apache.org wrote:
> Author: gdaniels
> Date: Wed May 30 08:09:49 2007
> New Revision: 542835

> Log:
> * Respect name attribute in module.xml

If we do so we will have issues with module version support , say for an
instance that some one deploy two modules with the same module name
attribute. So I do not think that we need to consider the name attribute
as the module name and rather we should do what we are doing at the moment.
> * Invert sense of if statement in Utils.getClassLoader to clean up code

+1
> * Little cleanups (remove redundant null initializers etc)

+1
> * Start of work on rationalizing modules on the classpath

No need , we have working code.