axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] 1.2 ADB issues
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 21:11:35 GMT
Hi Amila,

Changing the subject to match the content.

 From my personal experience there are the issues that we've already
discussed, where as far as I can see unwrapping is badly broken. First
there's the issue with multiple schemas in the WSDL which you said you'd
fixed, and then the compile error in the generated stub for callback
classes when asynchronous is enabled (5-18 email):

http://marc.info/?t=117885569800001&r=1&w=2

Since asynchronous code generation is enabled by default this seems to
be an especially serious problem. If I get a chance today I'll add a
Jira for the callback issue, unless you've already fixed that.

I also thought I've seen several other ADB fixes in the 1.2 branch, and
several reports of other ADB features broken in 1.2. There don't appear
to be a lot of Jiras open on these issues, but I do see this one that
looks serious: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2578

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski