axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Doing cool things! (Re: Axis2 1.2 sanity check: Can generated POJO service/client handle 0-length array?)
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:33:06 GMT
Hi dims,

I think it's been clear for some time that the 1.2 release is badly
broken. If you really think the solution is a 1.3 release, and that that
wouldn't break as many things as it fixes, then we should push to get
one out quickly. And if 1.3 *does* break a bunch of things, well then
there's always 1.4, isn't there? :-)

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski