axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Skipping 1.2.1 (Re: [Axis2] What's next - 1.2.1 or 1.3?)
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 13:52:26 GMT
My $0.02:

* If there is indeed a list of quick, critical fixes, then those can and
should be fixed and we should do a 1.2.1 release from the 1.2 branch.
I'm +1 for this as long as we're careful about the next point.

* Anything that gets fixed on the 1.2 branch should also be fixed on the
trunk, if it's not already.  Ideally the fix should actually happen in
the trunk and be merged over to the branch where possible.

* The trunk should keep moving forward, working towards 1.3 in the
relatively near future regardless.  We should start collecting
line-items for what we'd like to see by the time 1.3 goes out.

Thanks,
--Glen