axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Typed Stax support for ADB(?)
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 13:13:38 GMT
Hi Sanjiva:

Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> I sent a subscription request .. but apparently membership is not open
> but has to be approved by the moderator. Surprising in this day and age
> IMO but anyway I hope I'll be allowed in.

Just a quick comment - this shouldn't be surprising at all, esp. in this
day and age. :)  I moderate the soapbuilders Yahoo group, and I can tell
you from experience that if you leave subscription open nowadays, you
will get hundreds of automated spammer "members" whose only purpose is
to send spam to the group (many groups are configured for member-only
postings), and clutter the "links" and "files" sections with porn or
advertisements. :(  Moderation is also useful if you have any kind of
licensing/IP issues for groups that are creating IP.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message