axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Fastinfoset implementation doesn't interoperate with Axiom
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 05:11:00 GMT

Thanks Sanjaya.

But I just added writeStartDocument, before serializing the OMElement,
but it gave me another exception. I then looked at the message formatter
code and the writeStartDocument is commented out.

It would be great if you can fix the test case that I have added so that

1. makes me understand the problem and might be able to look in to Axiom
if the problem is with it.
2. no one can break your code later, which is the case sometimes in Axis2 ;)

Thanks,
Chinthaka