axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Where did WSDL4J 1.6.2 go?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 08:49:05 GMT
Hi Jeremy
> I'm a committer on WSDL4J. The project home page which you mention
> indicates what the mailing list is in the project summary:
> jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com.
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I made a mistake and looked at the
"Mailing Lists" -> "Mailing Lists Summary" link from the home page and
thus missed the group email ID on the home page.
> To answer your question, I don't think 1.6.2 has been uploaded to
> ibiblio. It's not part of the WSDL4J release process. Sounds like it
> should be. I'll look into it.
Thanks! I appreciate it very much, as this would prevent me from adding
a new Maven2 repository to the build process, that would slow things up.
As 1.6.1 and previous releases has been uploaded to ibiblio, I assume
this time it somehow got skipped.. also you may want to upload to both
Maven 1 and 2 repos

thanks
asankha