axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Clustering: Replicating properties in the context hierachy
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:18:09 GMT
Only other thing i can think of is similar to you know the proxy
settings...have regexp based includes and excludes (on the key) in the
ClusterManager for the default properties we already have and allow
API access (and/or axis2.xml entries) for folks to add/delete from the
list of includes/excludes. that's that other extreme...

-- dims